Outdoor Patio Market Umbrella Base Stand, Water or Sand Self-Filled Black Square
- Only fits 1.5 inches (38mm) diameter pole market umbrella (Note: please assemble the plastic insert and market umbrella pole before screw down)
- Empty base ready to be filled with sand or water for years of carefree use, with water (71 lbs) or sand (106 lbs)
- This plastic base is almost the same weight as a half of watermelon when it's empty, who will care it in total luggage when you go outing or fishing or picnic. But it can be heavy like a big stone to hold your umbrella standing sturdily if filled with water or sand.
- Durable umbrella base resists cracking and fading in any weather climate
- With humanized handle, the patio umbrella base can be moved to anywhere
- Base type: Self-filling water/sand bases
- Material: High-density polyethylene
- Filling way: Spout
- Sand capacity: Water (71 lbs) or sand (106 lbs) approximately
- Size: 17.7*11.8*17.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.7lbs
- Shipping size: 19.3*19*10.5 inches
- Matching umbrella：Umbrellas with 1.5" pole
- Commercial/Residential: Both
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Please read below for mostly asked about topics. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, contact us and we will assist you in the right direction.
1. Q: Do you offer price matching?
We offer a price match option on almost any product from other websites. In order to qualify for a price match consideration, please contact us.
2. Q: How long does it take for an order to ship?
Orders will be processed within 2 days of ordering and be shipped the next day after the processing day.
*Please note that these are estimated delivery times only, therefore JOIVI is not guaranteeing delivery dates.
3. Q: Do you ship to Hawaii?
Currently, we only ship to addresses within the contiguous 48 states of the US. If you live outside the continental United States (i.e. Canada or Alaska) but have a stateside address, we can arrange to ship your order there.
4. Q: Do you accept returns?
We want you to be happy with your order. If you are not satisfied with your order you may return it within 14 days of your receipt of merchandise for a refund of the purchase price minus shipping fees. Products must be returned to us in their original condition and in their original packaging complete with all tags, instructions, and inserts. Please read our return policy here.
5. Q: How about exchanges?
We do not accept exchanges, but you can exchange an item by returning it to us and placing a new order for the item(s) that you would like in place of the original order.
6. Q: What if I’m interested in ordering for my business?
We would be happy to discuss trade, contract and wholesale programs with you. Please contact help@JOIVI.com with your questions or orders.
7. Q: How do I care for wicker furniture? How do I clean it?
Wicker furniture can be simply hosed off and allowed to dry. Use mild liquid soap for washing and rinse. Water repellent cushions covers can be washed by hand or machine and air-dried.
8. Q: What do I do in winter with the product?
Our wicker furniture is all-weather and rustproof. To make them last even longer, we recommend covering it up with a patio cover during winter or severe weather conditions.
9. Q: What kinds of materials are used in the product?
Frames are constructed of powder coated iron know for being sturdy, yet light weight. All-weather wicker is made of polyethylene fiber and carefully woven by hand. For specific details, please contact our customer service.
10. Q: How do I care for the cushions?
Cushion covers un-zip for easy cleaning. Please wash by hand or machine wash in cold water. Do not use dryer, but allow them to air-dry. Cushion foams can be rinsed and set to dry in sun. Placing it on the side and leaning them against a wall speeds up drying.
11. Q: Can I paint the wicker?
No, we do not recommend painting the wicker. Wicker can be ordered in different colors as special orders. Please contact our customer service for more details.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often the day you placed it or the day after, but there are situations where it may take longer. If your item is in stock, your order is estimated to ship on the next business day. All estimates are based on business days.
If you chose to pay by credit card, we do not bill you until your order is ready to ship. The items will be shipped out within 24 hours during working days after we received payment. If you have ordered multiple items with different ship readiness dates, you may receive separate shipments. Delivery will typically take 2 to 5 days, depending on your destination and the shipping carrier.
When encountering with force majeure, the processing of orders will be delayed. Nevertheless, it is ensured that your order will be processed in a fast manner when weather permits.
We take every reasonable precaution to ensure that products are not damaged, If the item is damaged in transit, please immediately contact us at help@JOIVI.com within 3 business days after receiving shipping. Note any visible damages and be as specific as possible as this will assist us in processing your damage claim with the delivering carrier.
You will be sent at least 2 emails for each order you place:
Once you’ve placed an order, you will receive an Order Acknowledgement email to confirm your order details. Once your item ships, you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email including your order number, the carrier's information, the date and time the order was placed, the status of the order, and package tracking numbers for items that have shipped. For the exact locations of your shipment, please track your items on the carrier's official website.
1. Please verify you have the correct shipping address on your order PRIOR to making payment as this is the address we will ship to.
2. We are not responsible for any return shipping cost if the product didn’t meet your expectations nor placed a wrong order after the order has been shipped out.
If you have any other questions, please contact our customer service Team.
Do what it suppose to do
Not big enough to prevent it from tipping over
The base arrived with a defective part. The support was responding and very good.
I like to use the base as a footstool. Nice extra. It took eight gallons of water so is plenty heavy, but, unless IĄŻm missing something, thereĄŻs no locking mechanism to keep the umbrella base in the hole, just a friction fit.